Casey Martin is a professional photographer located in Gettysburg, Pa. Not only does he photograph rodeo, but he also produces approximately 25 rodeos a year all over Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia. Along with his father, Dave Martin, and their rodeo company, Bullride Mania, they also produce two country concerts at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg each April and November. When he’s not taking photos at the rodeos, Casey is competing in the steer wrestling event. Martin is an approved photographer and accomplished steer wrestler in the PRCA (Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association).
Studying photography at the Savannah College of Art & Design in Savannah, Ga, has given Casey a great foundation not only in photography, but in all areas of fine art as well. He has been selected into multiple juried art exhibitions including the Pennsylvania Art of the State Fine Art Exhibition, the Washington County Musem of Fine Art’s Photo Salon, and the Adams County Arts Council’s Juried Art Show.
Casey has also been the focus of five solo shows including his photos from Europe, New York City, and the Pacific Northwest. He was also recognized for his portrait of the legendary bluegrass icon, Del McCoury, in the January 2014 issue of Photo District News.
Casey has worked as a commercial, architectural, and fashion photographer’s assistant where he learned techniques that he applied to his own freelance photography including portraits and weddings, but specializing in commercial, editorial, architectural, food, and travel photography. Casey’s photographs can also be found in some local magazines including the Celebrate Gettysburg magazine. Martin is a highly motivated photographer that pays close attention to detail within his images as well as in life and on the job.
- - FotoWeekDC Spring Contest 2015 - Faces & Places - Honorable Mention
- - Photo District News January 2014 – Ultimate Music Moment
- - Gettysburg Times Pick of the County 2013 Best Local Photographer
- - Evening Sun Reader’s Choice 2012 Best Local Photographer
- - Range Magazine Outback Roundup Fall 2012 - Merit Award – “Heeler Pups”
- - Celebrate Gettysburg
- - Photo District News
- - ProRodeo Sports News
- - Rodeo News
- - Western Horseman
- - Horse & Rider
- - Range
- - CropLife
- - Ag Professional
- - November 5 - Something In The Way - Kurt Cobain's Bridge
- - January 28, 2016 Garry Owen Irish Pub - Gettysburg, Pa
- - May 29- Adams County Arts Council Juried Art Exhibition
- - June 19, 2015 Schmucker Art Gallery - Gettysburg College
- - January 26 - 80th Annual Cumberland Valley Photographic Salon
- - April 14, 2013 Washington County Museum of Fine Arts – Hagerstown, Md.